Tuesday, January 24, 2006

TATA Dicor from Ogilvy!








Well, put your hands together! these guys have done it again. I clearly remember the first time I saw the TVC on the boob-tube, i had goosebumps. Somehow, the print does not evoke the same response from me.
And I also feel that the Dicor Print Campaign is extremely similar in its treatment to the SBI Campaign that was also done by Ogilvy during the same period.
I know that most advertising professionals would agree if I went to the extent of saying that the Dicor TVC was one among the best TVC's in the automotive sector last year. Cheers Ogilvy...you guys kick arse once again!

2 comments:

Sriram said...

I like the copy. but i guess its the layout and typography which reminds one of SBI.

Anonymous said...

amazing......i ws luking 4 dicor's print versions,but jus cudnt find them ...here they r
i agree of it being one of the best tv campaigns