Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Evolution of Advertising!

It's a dog eat dog world out there! Or that's the impression this little piece from Repubik gave me! I don't subscribe to any of this but felt like sharing it with you. Republik is an agency in Toronto, Canada if I am right!


meghip said...

This advertising is very intresting, it's a real advertising or not? Please I'm looking for the web site of Republik. I'd like to write of this, but I need of more information. Can you help me?

cipher said...

hey meghip!

this is not advertising in the true sense but publicity material created by republik. Their website is http://www.therepublik.net


meghi said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Rude and eye catching, but I suppose Republik needs the publicity and this is certainly going to get them some.