Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Body Bags!!







Category: Fashion
Client: Francesco Biasia
Agency: Unknown
Headline: Unknown
Country: Unknown

OK, the title was not what I meant. But look at this campaign...is this just advertising or is this that fine line where adevrtising goes much further and becomes art! I think advertising is an eclectic mix of science, commerce and art! This campaign for Francesco Biasia is stunning art, thoughtful science and pure commerce when you convince me that a product is a part of who I am and not just something that makes me who I am. Super stuff!

PS: Does someone have more details as to who and where was this campaign done??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, don't get it

Anonymous said...

in italy:
http://www.luerzersarchive.net/workinarchive.asp?rp=0&qid=23&person=10696&page=2