Thursday, November 17, 2005

Old Will Always Be Gold!



Product: Matrimonial Service Newspaper
Headline: Start Right
Agency: Ogilvy Delhi
Client: Hindustan Times
Country: India

There's some charm in advertising that has dogs, kids and old people in them. I remember one of my Creative Directors telling me that these are probably 3 things that one could rarely go wrong with. And over the years, I've seen a lot of films that use these paradigms to instantly elevate the script to make it so much better through just great acting or some great music.

Looks like this campaign fro HT Matrimonials does the trick by telling people to start right and make the best decisions for a life partner! I like the way its been done. Intresting Stuff that definetely brings a smile on my face each time I look at it.

No comments: